BE A VOLUNTEER FOR THE SUNNY GLEN CHILDREN’S HOME!
By giving a child the gift of your time, attention and love, volunteers share in the emotional, social and spiritual growth of a child. You can make a positive difference in a child’s life.
At Sunny Glen Children’s Home, volunteers play a vital role in the lives of our children. Here are some examples of how volunteers help:
• Providing monthly support for a child or a cottage
• Purchasing clothing for children
• Providing your talents & abilities during special events and projects
• Buying children birthday, Christmas gifts
• Hosting children in your home (i.e. overnight or day visits)
• Sponsoring a child for summer camp or various summer trips
• Offsetting school related expenses (i.e. school supplies, pictures, athletic supplies)
• Educational tutoring
Here are just a few comments from our volunteers:
“I feel the biggest contribution I can give to a child is my time.”
“I’m really a child at heart. I want to get involved, because I can & have made a difference.”
“The experience of volunteering gives me and my family great joy.”
For information or any questions regarding volunteering at Sunny Glen, please call our offices at (956)399-5356.
Questions can also be asked by emailing Sandra Rodriguez: firstname.lastname@example.org